Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2006/10/26 01:34:41 UTC

openejb2/modules/openejb-sunorb/C:\temp

Why on earth is openejb making "C:\temp" directories on my Mac?  And
why is it putting that directory as a peer to target/src ?

Tests should never hardcode any system paths... and should never
never... never assume that anything like "C:\" is a valid path to
expect to actually resolve to something meaningful.

--jason

Re: openejb2/modules/openejb-sunorb/C:\temp

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 10/26/06, Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> wrote:

> if somebody with openejb commit karma will check it in.

Done.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.jaceklaskowski.pl

Re: openejb2/modules/openejb-sunorb/C:\temp

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
Jason Dillon wrote:
> Why on earth is openejb making "C:\temp" directories on my Mac?  And
> why is it putting that directory as a peer to target/src ?
>
> Tests should never hardcode any system paths... and should never
> never... never assume that anything like "C:\" is a valid path to
> expect to actually resolve to something meaningful.
Sorry, my bad.  I was having problems getting the Sun code to launch
properly and at one point was using a hard coded directory to remove one
variable from the equation.  I missed reverting this back to the correct
code before this got checked in.

The fix is here

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ManageAttachments.jspa?id=12354016

if somebody with openejb commit karma will check it in.

Rick