Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Sonali Jadhav <so...@servercentralen.se> on 2015/03/12 11:01:48 UTC

no operation available on template

Hi,

I don't see any operations available on template I created from disk snapshot. I even created new instance from that template, which was working fine. I deleted that instance.
But I want to delete template as well now. Its status is blank and Ready  is" NO".

/sonali

RE: no operation available on template

Posted by Shweta Agarwal <Sh...@citrix.com>.
You can delete template from zone tab within template details tab

Stoping-starting secondary storage vm should update ur template state .

Posted by Prashant Kumar Mishra <pr...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Suresh Sadhu <Su...@citrix.com>.
As andrija said you need to manually update the db.(check the vm_template table for state of your temple and update its state.

Regards
sadhu

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.

--