Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Jean-Jacques Clar <JJ...@novell.com> on 2004/09/24 20:27:38 UTC

DWORD_MAX (was: cvs commit: apr/include apr.hnw)

I will be more than happy to do so, but first
will like to ask Allan to grant me permission
to APRize the define in apr.hw, win32\sendrecv.c,
and win32\readwrite.c.
Thanks,
JJ

At 11:33 AM 9/24/2004, clar@apache.org wrote:
>clar        2004/09/24 09:33:03
>
>  added define for DWORD_MAX

Could we -please- use an APR decorated name?

Bill

Re: DWORD_MAX (was: cvs commit: apr/include apr.hnw)

Posted by Allan Edwards <ak...@us.ibm.com>.
Jean-Jacques Clar wrote:
> I will be more than happy to do so, but first
> will like to ask Allan to grant me permission
> to APRize the define in apr.hw, win32\sendrecv.c,
> and win32\readwrite.c.
Yes please go ahead, I would do it myself but
I'm on v-slow dial up over the weekend. If you
don't get to it before Monday I will fix things
then.

Thanks, Allan