Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "K. Kamhamea" <ka...@googlemail.com> on 2020/04/17 08:13:17 UTC

Customizable feedback

 8) "It would be easier for unexperienced users to just drop a line or send
a message to developers. If unexperienced with this technique this website
demands a lot of time to familiarize with the procedure."
In case user will just drop the message (at any installation in the world,
with possible VERY restricted FW how he/she can get an answer?
Right now this is customizable and site admin can set it to anything

Such a customizable link is a very good idea because many of the questions
common users have are better answered by the site admin and not developers
bothered with.

Where is this customization taking place actually? I didn't find it in
Configurations.

Best K.

Re: Customizable feedback

Posted by "K. Kamhamea" <ka...@googlemail.com>.
Thank you. Quite helpful. Added it to the Manual.
K.

Re: Customizable feedback

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
News