Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Oliver Braun <ol...@optibis.de> on 2004/09/22 12:33:43 UTC

Documentation for the jkstatus output

Hi all.

Who can tell me, where I can find information about the output of jkstatus
(documentation, reference)?
I have found many sites with instructions about how to activate the
status-worker but not one of these sites explains what the meaning of the
different parts of the output is...

If there is no documentation on the output availble, who can give me an
answer to the following questions:

What is the "Scoreboard info" telling me about the system?
What is the "Endpoint info" telling me about the system?
What is the meaning of the columns "+jk" and "+end"?
What does it mean, if there is an entry in the "scoreboard info"-section for
worker x with a connection time that is 3 hours old?
Why is the value in the columns "total time" and "max time" equal to zero in
each row of the "Scoreboard info"- and the "Endpoint info"-section?

And finally: Is there a possibility to identify tomcat-threads, wich are
caught in e.g. infinite loops?

Thanks for your help.

Olli.

AW: Documentation for the jkstatus output

Posted by Oliver Braun <ol...@optibis.de>.
Hi again.

Is there really nobody who can tell me something about the output of
jkstatus?

Please help.

Kind regards.

Olli.