Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Richard Clark <rd...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/26 07:11:33 UTC

T3 (not a typo!): Looking for contract developer/maintainer

Hi there,

Do you have a copy of "Tapestry in Action" gathering cobwebs on your
shelf? Do you remember when a .page file wasn't just a good idea, it
was the law? Have you had to supply IoC to Tapestry the old-fashioned
way -- via Spring?

If so, I may have a job for you.

For three years, I've been the architect and lead developer on an
enterprise web application using Tapestry 3, Spring, and Hibernate.
The team is adding new features daily (one of the reasons we're still
on T3 in fact), so the work is never dull. But my manager wants to use
the other 75% of my brain for different projects, so we're looking for
a contract developer or two to take over maintenance and new feature
development.

Ideally, you'll have experience in T3, Hibernate, and Spring together
along with XML processing. We're doing interesting things with SOAP,
AJAX, Microsoft Office integration, and PDF generation, so the more
hats you've worn the better.

If you're interested, please drop me a note at
rdclark@nextquestion.net and we can talk some more. (I don't always
look at this gmail account.)

Thanks,

 ...Richard