Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Hardika Catur S <ha...@solusi247.com.INVALID> on 2016/07/27 07:23:39 UTC

Query Solr

Hi,

I will create a query multiple collections  in solr where query in mysql
like this
"SELECT colection1.field_colection1 FROM colection1 WHERE
colection1.field_colection1 NOT IN (SELECT colection2.field_colection2
FROM colection2);".

But I find it difficult for create that query.  Please help me to find a
solution on.

Thanks,
Hardika CS.

RE: Query Solr

Posted by Kostas <kg...@dataverse.gr>.
There are some examples on the web for this:
http://yonik.com/solr/query-syntax/
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/634765/using-or-and-not-in-solr-query
If you are using .NET, maybe also try SolrNet.

Maybe those help.