Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> on 2007/04/25 07:48:22 UTC

Re: [AXIS2] Problem with MessageContext

Hi  Shaoguang ,

Yes , you can not store property in req message context and access them
using response message context. If you want to do so , then you need to
store the property in OperationConetxt not in the message context.

There will be two fresh message context for one in-out mep.

Thanks
Deepal

Posted by Shaoguang Cong <sc...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks, Deepal.  I changed to set the property in OperationConetxt and it works.
  I noticed the OperationContext is copied from the in to the out memssageContext.

  Shaoguang

Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> wrote:
  Hi Shaoguang ,

Yes , you can not store property in req message context and access them
using response message context. If you want to do so , then you need to
store the property in OperationConetxt not in the message context.

There will be two fresh message context for one in-out mep.

Thanks
Deepal

> On server side, I use a request and a response handler to log some data.
> In the request handler, I called
> messageContext.setProperty("myProperty", "xyz").
> In the response handler, messageContext.getProperty("myProperty")
> returns null.
> It looks the properties in MessageContext (Options) are reset after
> invoking the web service.
>
> Should the messageContext carry around the custom properties through
> all server-side handlers?
>
> Shaoguang

> Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.