Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Bob Vaughn <Bo...@Telestream.net> on 2000/09/21 23:08:01 UTC

Porting To VxWorks, missing XML4CDefs.hpp

I've looked through the archives and didn't see anyone talking about porting
Xerces to Wind River/VxWorks.  Does anyone have any information on this
before I duplicate the effort?

Just to see what I was getting into I downloaded the Xerces-C-src_1_2_0a.zip
file and then read through the porting instructions on the Building Xerces-C
web page.  One of the first things it says is to modify the XML4CDefs.hpp
which I couldn't find anywhere in the source.  What am I missing?

-- thanks, Bob

Re: Porting To VxWorks, missing XML4CDefs.hpp

Posted by Armand Liberi <al...@acutronic.com>.
Bob,

I think it is referring to XercesDefs.hpp.

Regards,
Armand

Posted by Andy Heninger <an...@jtcsv.com>.
I'm not aware of a port of xerces-c to VxWorks.

It'd be better to start with the current sources, either straight
from cvs or from a very recent nightly build.  There have been
a lot of changes since 1.2.  To get your work put back
into the repository,  and to avoid chasing after bugs that are
already fixed, it's best to work with the current code.

Andy Heninger
IBM XML Technology Group, Cupertino, CA
heninger@us.ibm.com