Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/01/25 17:21:11 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "RescoringProcess" by JustinMason

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JustinMason:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/RescoringProcess

The comment on the change is:
remove obsolete content, redirect

- We generate new score sets for SpamAssassin as follows:
+ We generate new score sets for SpamAssassin as follows: see RescoreMassCheck

-   * we freeze the codebase
-   * a team of contributors all download that version, and each runs the "mass-check" tool across their personal HandClassifiedCorpora
-   * they then upload the logs to a central server
-   * we run the GeneticAlgorithm over those logs
-   * it spits out an optimum score set
-   * we repeat step 2-5 once or twice more to handle the effects of the new scores on Bayes autolearning
-
- Finally, we have a finished score set and we can release that.
-