Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Rishabh Kumar Maurya <ma...@adobe.com> on 2014/07/16 16:01:29 UTC

Query: feature to get the list of terms from the full-text index

Hi,

  I worked on OAK-1873<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-1873>  Query: feature to get the list of terms from the full-text index?.

 running into following issue as described in issue -

"Security: I guess not everyone should be able to get the list of terms. I'm not sure how to efficiently restrict the list to terms to those that are in documents that are visible; maybe it's easier to restrict the query to a user that has access to all documents."

Please suggest what needs to be done here ?

I've implemented IndexTermProvider Service[1] which retrieves terms with frequency from lucene fulltext index with following restrictions -

1. restrict terms only to set of allowed fields

2. minimum term frequency

3. minimum term length

Please review the commit [2].

[1] https://github.com/rishabhmaurya/jackrabbit-oak/blob/trunk/oak-lucene/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/plugins/index/lucene/LuceneIndexTermProvider.java