Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by "dandiep@apache.org" <da...@apache.org> on 2005/05/04 23:22:06 UTC

LGPL and Hibernate clause status

Hiya,

I am curious as to the status of the LGPL issues and ASL code. I checked
the archives and last that I saw it was unresolved.  Would the
previously mentioned "Hibernate clause" or revision of it be sufficient
to allow an LGPL java project to be imported in the ASF's eyes? If this
issue is still unresolved what can I do to help move this forward?

Cheers,

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse