Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Jose Garcia <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/23 19:35:10 UTC

A good idea.

Hi guys,

I have finished computer science degree 3 years ago , and I am looking for
some ideas to define my thesis work in information retrieval area. I work
with solr  since  2 years and I am interested  in performance topics and
distributed search, In this moments, I find without ideas.
I have knowledge of languages such as  Java, Erlang and C (a little C++) and
I would like to study  some limitations of Apache Solr  in the  previous
context and if it is possible ,contribute some solution also.

I hope our ideas.

Regards.

Re: A good idea.

Posted by Jose Garcia <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Chris for your suggestions.
I will take a look at SolrCloud work. It has a lot of points opened.
Perhaps, I can use Erlang language for high Availability and Fault Tolerance
in this environment.

Thank you so much Chris.

Re: A good idea.