Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/08 12:30:56 UTC

Javadoc & AOPAlliance

Hi folks,
I'm using the javadoc plugin with UmlGraph doclet and sometimes I get
this error (the same configuration works in other modules):

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error during page generation

Embedded error: Error rendering Maven report: Exit code: 1 - javadoc:
warning - Error!
javadoc: warning - com.sun.tools.javac.code.Symbol$CompletionFailure:
file org/aopalliance/intercept/MethodInterceptor.class not found
com.sun.tools.javac.code.Symbol$CompletionFailure: file
org/aopalliance/intercept/MethodInterceptor.class not found

Command line was:"cd
/Users/simone/Projects/path/to/my/target/site/apidocs &&
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Home/bin/javadoc"
@options @packages

I "googled" before writing in the mailing list, but without good
results... can anyone suggest me how to fix this kind of problem
please?
Thanks in advance...
Best regards,
Simone