Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Mang Zhang <zh...@163.com> on 2022/07/04 07:00:20 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-218: Support SELECT clause in CREATE TABLE(CTAS)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the feedback so far. Based on the discussion [1], we seem to have consensus. So, I would like to start a vote on FLIP-218 [2].

The vote will last for at least 72 hours unless there is an objection or insufficient votes.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/mc0lv4gptm7som02hpob1hdp3hb1ps1v

[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=199541185

--

Best regards,
Mang Zhang

Re: Re: Re: [VOTE] FLIP-218: Support SELECT clause in CREATE TABLE(CTAS)

Posted by Jing Zhang <be...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Best,
Jing Zhang