Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nereide.fr> on 2016/02/02 17:25:14 UTC

New OFBiz theme

Hi,

I recently create a new theme based on flatGrey.

Changes are :
     - Less style integration
     - some components style
     - User profile box (language flag, avatar, etc.)
     - jGrowl style
     - sticky footer
     - 3rd level specific style
     - declined in 4 colours (Saphir, Ruby, Emerald & Amber => linked to
the theme name)
     - ofbiz logo in svg

I have some features in development (not included yet) :
     - 2nd level drop down menu from 1rd menu hover
     - Home menu with user preference hiding process

I have another tracks for enhancement :
     - RTL full management (need people to help me on that issue)
     - User preference for main theme colours management
     - New language selector style (maybe, need framework improvement)
     - New theme selector style (maybe, need framework improvement)
     - New lookup style
     - New icon set
     - Add application menu icon (need framework improvement)

I would like to push it in trunk branch, but I think some issues are
waiting hidden in shadows...
I need some people to help me on this task or maybe to improve this theme.

I hope you enjoy my theme that it's now easier to add it in the last
trunk release (many thanks to Nicolas and Gil who help me for that last
night)

You'll find it here :

Thanks by advance!

Julien.

Re: New OFBiz theme

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
Le 02/02/2016 17:25, Julien NICOLAS a écrit :
> I have another tracks for enhancement :
>     - RTL full management (need people to help me on that issue)
>     - User preference for main theme colours management
>     - New language selector style (maybe, need framework improvement)
>     - New theme selector style (maybe, need framework improvement)
>     - New lookup style
>     - New icon set
>     - Add application menu icon (need framework improvement)

We need more detail on what framework improvement ;), maybe open a new
issue for each.
> I would like to push it in trunk branch, but I think some issues are
> waiting hidden in shadows...
> I need some people to help me on this task or maybe to improve this
> theme.
>
> I hope you enjoy my theme that it's now easier to add it in the last
> trunk release (many thanks to Nicolas and Gil who help me for that
> last night)
>
> You'll find it here :
This theme is already usefull and haven't risk to generate any
regression. I think you can commit like that, and will offert more
visibility for other contributeur (but please don't commit the
general.properties)

Nicolas

Re: New OFBiz theme

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Julien

Great work and very nice. I like the choice of colours and the fact that
the background is light. I think it's time we updated our themes as some
have dated a little now and some new style ideas will give OFBiz a new
makeover! I'm happy to help out where I can.

+1

Thanks
Sharan