Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Frank Hamilton <ii...@hotmail.com> on 2009/03/31 11:35:32 UTC

Go advance() from js function

Hello,

I have an usecase and need redirect to advance() from a js function. I know
that all the submit in my jx file, that no name submit or cancel are
redirect to advance(), but for a js function, I don´t know what to do it,
I´m traying document.form[1].submit() and this redirect to initParameter()
in handler.Why?

Any idea.

Thanks very much.

Re: Go advance() from js function

Posted by Frank Hamilton <ii...@hotmail.com>.

Andreas Hartmann wrote:

> Hi Frank,
>
>> I have an usecase and need redirect to advance() from a js function. I
>> know that all the
>> submit in my jx file, that no name submit or cancel are redirect to
>> advance(), but for a js
>> function, I don´t know what to do it, I´m traying
>> document.form[1].submit() and this
>> redirect to initParameter() in handler.Why?
>
> this sounds like you don't pass the continuation ID parameter to the form.
> Would you mind double-checking this? TIA!
>
> -- Andreas

Thank Andreas,

yes i have this into my form :

<input type="hidden" name="lenya.continuation"
value="${continuation.id}"/>

but when I submit from javascript, the method invoked is initParameter() and
not any form parameter in this. I think that this submit initialize the
usecase.

Re: Go advance() from js function

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Frank,