Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Xiaoxiang Yu <xx...@apache.org> on 2021/07/13 02:00:04 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] new committer: Shengjun Zheng

Hello Kylin developers,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Kylin
has invited Shengjun Zheng (郑生俊, email: shengjun_zheng@sina.com) to become a committer and
we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Zheng Shengjun, is a software engineer and head of Youzan<https://www.youzan.com/> 's data infrastructure platform.
He is a qualified Kylin expert and Apache evangelist, he joined the Kylin project since the middle of 2020. In the past over
1 year, he continues to contribute to the Kylin project, mainly on Kylin 4, including develop new features, fix bugs, answer
questions in the community, add/update documents, and also gave speech about Kylin 4.0 in meetups and conference.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Let's warmly welcome Xiao as a Kylin committer!

--

Best wishes to you !
From :Xiaoxiang Yu

Re: [ANNOUNCE] new committer: Shengjun Zheng

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Welcome Shengjun!

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC
Email: shaofengshi@apache.org

Apache Kylin FAQ: https://kylin.apache.org/docs/gettingstarted/faq.html
Join Kylin user mail group: user-subscribe@kylin.apache.org
Join Kylin dev mail group: dev-subscribe@kylin.apache.org

George Ni <ni...@apache.org> 于2021年7月13日周二 下午1:30写道:

Posted by George Ni <ni...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

--

Best regards,

Ni Chunen / George

Re:[ANNOUNCE] new committer: Shengjun Zheng

From :Xiaoxiang Yu