Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Prasad Mujumdar <p3...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/03 03:38:14 UTC

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Aug 2015 ([ppmc])

Looks fine to me. Thanks for putting this together Sravya.
+1

I guess adding affiliations of committers and PPMC on the project page
would be useful.

thanks
Prasad

Posted by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>.
We do have PPMCs also from multiple organizations (Cloudera, StreamSets,
Google, Oracle and many more)

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.

Posted by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>.

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 2:47 PM, Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> wrote:

> I don't see major issues with the report. However "Three most
> important issues to address in the move towards graduation:" seems a
> bit off to me. The following page lists the minimum requirements
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Graduating+from+the+Incubator
> there's also the checklist
> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#checklist
> items 1 and 3 (on the sentry report) don't seem specifically required
> to me. Nice to haves for a community but not something that should
> hold up graduation.

What's the current level of diversity? Seems like that bar should have
> been met by now, no? I see a long list of commiters
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/sentry.html
> surely 3+ organizations are represented?

Patrick

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Aug 2015 ([ppmc])

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>.
@Mentors: Quick question: I see that Sentry has no Shepherd assigned in the
August report, I guess as it was not on automated schedule. Should we do
any thing about it?
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2015

Thanks!

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Aug 2015 ([ppmc])

Posted by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>.

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Aug 2015 ([ppmc])

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>.

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Aug 2015 ([ppmc])

Posted by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>.

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur