Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Lee Webb <nu...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/13 05:21:59 UTC

Add services to active & in-use Network Offering

Hi List!

I'm wondering whether it's possible to add services to a Network Offering after it has been created & in use?

I've a very basic offering with no services on a shared network sitting on a physical VLAN which I'd now like to add services to (such as DNS & DHCP).

Is it possible to add them in flight so that they can keep all of the assigned addresses etc.?

What options do I have here

Regards, lee

Re: Add services to active & in-use Network Offering

Posted by Alessandro Caviglione <c....@gmail.com>.
This is a big drawback of CloudStack, it is extremely flexible when you
have to create objects from scratch, but it is a hard piece of wood when
you have to change them when you already use it!

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lee Webb <nu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.