Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Arild Fines <ar...@broadpark.no> on 2002/07/01 05:34:43 UTC

RE: Apache/mod_dav_svn.so failing on large directories on Windows?

Attached. I have filtered out some of the TCP-housekeeping stuff to keep the
size down.

Arild Fines

RE: Apache/mod_dav_svn.so failing on large directories on Windows?

Posted by Arild Fines <ar...@broadpark.no>.

Terribly sorry about that :-( T'was a regex gone bad... The attached one
should be complete.

Re: Apache/mod_dav_svn.so failing on large directories on Windows?

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@apache.org>.