Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by David Vanderfeesten <fe...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/03 22:32:58 UTC

Re: failing reconcilliation during counter increment?

Txs Sylvain. Interesting feedback
For now higher consistency level is not fault tolerant (two node setup) but
worth to consider for other deployments.

Further investigation learns that system has quit some iowaits. It seems
that we are pushing it to far.
It is obvious that counter cf's increments are more expensive then regular
cf's. But can we expect linear scaling?

Txs!

David