Posted to user@struts.apache.org by David Bolsover <da...@bolsover.com> on 2001/07/08 12:14:57 UTC

JBuilder

Hi

I'm looking to develop a struts based database portal using JBuilder Pro 5
as my development environment - does anyone have any experience of this
combination and if so, any hints ant tips on configuration would be helpful.

cheers

David Bolsover

E-Mail : david@bolsover.com
Web    : http://www.bolsover.com

RE: JBuilder

Posted by Renzo Toma <re...@xs4all.nl>.
Hi David,

I like JBuilder for developing classes and javabeans, but it's *not* very
usefull for jsp's. You may want to check out JRun Studio for that. Also do
have 256M in your developement machine, you'll need it ;(

If you need specifics, please ask me.

Cheers,

Renzo