Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Kris Da San Martino <kd...@stockton.k12.ca.us> on 2006/10/19 00:38:39 UTC

[users@httpd] Error When loading Apache

I'm having some issues with apache2. I get the following error when I
try installing on Windows XP

Syntax error on line 957 of C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache2/conf/httpd.conf:

Invalid LoadModule path D:/php/sapi/php4apache2.dll

Note the errors or messages above, and press the <ESC> key to exit.
15...

[Wed Oct 18 15:31:06 2006] [error] (OS 2)The system cannot find the file
specified.  : No installed service named "Apache2".

Note the errors or messages above, and press the <ESC> key to exit.
20...

I'm thinking that I should reload the OS on this server so I can start
fresh. But if there is an easier way please let me know

Thanks

Kris

  _____