Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by "Thies C.Arntzen" <th...@digicol.de> on 1998/07/25 23:52:39 UTC

os-solaris/2712: linking some APXS module with ORACLE libs seems to confuse apache...

>Number:         2712
>Category:       os-solaris
>Synopsis:       linking some APXS module with ORACLE libs seems to confuse apache...
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
i've written a module wich i've converted to use APXS style (i used to compile directly into apache)

if i link my module without ORACLE libs (and without ORACLE functionality ;-((( )
everything is fine,
if i link it with oracle libs  (and then load it via LoadModule) it does not
show ut in the server-info and on server-shutdown i get
[Sat Jul 25 23:33:13 1998] [error] Cannot remove module mod_htdl.c: not found in module list
in the error log...
>How-To-Repeat:
hmm, just checked -> if you have access to a sun with oracle8 you
will get the same problem using the "normal" PHP3 module (without oracle - fine /
with ORACLE - problem)
>Fix:
there seems to be a problem with the dl stuff.