Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 1997/12/12 16:05:07 UTC

More on the ps->last_rtime not being set

Yep... Looks like since ss->timeout_len is not being updated by
set_callback_and_alarm(), ps->last_rtime isn't being updated
as well :(

Re: More on the ps->last_rtime not being set

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
Oh duh.  Right in the child_timeouts case.  I wasn't listening.  There
still is the race I mentioned though.

Dean