Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by devilabit <tj...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/22 20:04:50 UTC

JOB

Hi All,

Sorry for this off-topic post.

I have just moved to Montreal, Canada and Im wondering if anyone knows any
companies that use Tapestry and have a development office in Montreal.  I am
quite keen to keep working with Tapestry.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: JOB

Posted by devilabit <tj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

As per the post below I was looking for some dev work using tapestry in
Montreal.  I managed to find a job and am in the process of introducing
tapestry as the web app framework of choice here.  We are looking at
expanding the team and are lookging for a few developers. If you are a Java
developer and would like to work using tapestry in downtown Montreal please
let me know and ill send you more information.

Thanks.