Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2007/12/10 05:47:28 UTC

Re: VOTE: Release 4.0RC9 as Apache Roller 4.0

Here's a good question - how come the categories show up in the proper
order when I'm editing a weblog entry? By "proper", I mean the order I
want them to show up - which seems to resemble the order in which I
created them.

http://static.raibledesigns.com/roller4-categories-weblog.png

The NFJS, JavaOne and DJUG used to be named Java / NFJS, etc. - Is
this a known issue?

Thanks,

Matt

--
http://raibledesigns.com

Re: VOTE: Release 4.0RC9 as Apache Roller 4.0

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 9, 2007 11:47 PM, Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> wrote:
> Here's a good question - how come the categories show up in the proper
> order when I'm editing a weblog entry? By "proper", I mean the order I
> want them to show up - which seems to resemble the order in which I
> created them.
>
> http://static.raibledesigns.com/roller4-categories-weblog.png
>
> The NFJS, JavaOne and DJUG used to be named Java / NFJS, etc. - Is
> this a known issue?

I think we use an explicit query there and we don't rely on JPA
relationship mechanism in that case.

Hopefully, upgrading to OpenJPA 1.0 (likely in 4.1) will fix that problem.

- Dave