Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by "York, Brennon" <Br...@capitalone.com> on 2014/11/25 20:12:23 UTC

How to resolve Spark site issues?

For JIRA tickets like SPARK-4046<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-4046> (Incorrect Java example on site) is there a way to go about fixing those things? Its a trivial fix, but I’m not seeing that code in the codebase anywhere. Is this something the admins are going to have to take care of? Just want to clarify before I let it go and let the example sit on the site :)

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and/or proprietary to Capital One and/or its affiliates. The information transmitted herewith is intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.

Re: How to resolve Spark site issues?

Posted by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>.
Thanks, Brennon. I pushed the change and updated the website.

Posted by "York, Brennon" <Br...@capitalone.com>.

Posted by Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>.