Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by 姜 为 <yd...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/13 07:34:44 UTC

hello

Hello everyone, I want to to contribute to ignite and learning, nice to meet you!

Re: hello

Posted by Ivan Veselovskiy <iv...@gridgain.com>.
Hi, 姜为 <https://plus.google.com/u/0/108224861296506980197?prsrc=4>,

Welcome to the Ignite community!

Please properly subscribe to the dev list by sending email to
dev-subscribe@ignite.apache.org and following instructions in the reply.

For resources and information on how to get involved, you can use the
community section of the website:

https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html

You should also get familiar with Ignite development process outlined on
our Wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Development+Process

Also, pick any of the tickets in Ignite Jira and let the community know
that you wish to start working on it. Some of the tickets you can start on
are listed here:

https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#pick-ticket

If you have any questions, send them here.