Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by "M. Manna" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/17 21:18:37 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-369 Alternative Partitioner to Support "Always Round-Robin" Selection

Apologies for the delay. As per the original thread, there have been 3
binding votes.

I will be closing this and update the confluence page with the results.
Also, I will be submitting the PR soon.

Regards,

Posted by "M. Manna" <ma...@gmail.com>.
I have now submitted the PR for review. Thanks Matthias for pointing out
that KAFKA-3333 was raised to address the same.

https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/6771

if someone reviews after Jenkins build is complete, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,