Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Evert Tigchelaar <e....@minihouse.com> on 2006/12/12 12:10:15 UTC

exception when sending e-mail with attachment

When I try to send an e-mail with an attachment I get an exception.
The mimetype is multipart/mixed and the message contains a
javax.mail.util.SharedByteArrayInputStream but MimeMultipart is expected.

Any ideas what could be the source of the problem?

Thanks.

p.s.
I attached the exception from the log with this e-mail as txt file.

Re: exception when sending e-mail with attachment

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.
On 12/14/06, Evert Tigchelaar <e....@minihouse.com> wrote:
> Ok, I was able to find the problem. I found out it didn't find the
> correct mailcap file so thats why it kept the SharedByteArrayInputStream
> and didn't made a MimeMultipart for it.
>
> Thanks for all your help.

You are welcome :-)

  Bernd

Re: exception when sending e-mail with attachment

Posted by Evert Tigchelaar <e....@minihouse.com>.
Ok, I was able to find the problem. I found out it didn't find the
correct mailcap file so thats why it kept the SharedByteArrayInputStream
and didn't made a MimeMultipart for it.

Thanks for all your help.

Evert

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.