Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <jz...@netflix.com> on 2011/08/26 20:06:12 UTC

Strange responses from server

I have a three node ensemble. Each node responds to "ruok" with "imok".
Yet, each one response to "stat" with "This ZooKeeper instance is not
currently serving requests". What gives? Which one should I trust? How
might it get in this state and what's the correct way to fix it?

-Jordan

Re: Strange responses from server

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
That's how tools like my zktop currently work. https://github.com/phunt/zktop

Andrei did some work in 3.4.0 (unreleased as of yet) to support more
(easier) machine readable output.

Patrick

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jz...@netflix.com>.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.