Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Stephen Bartell <sn...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/01 08:32:54 UTC

replicator instructions

Hi,

Where does the replicator store its instruction docs?  I'm not talking about the _replicator database.  I read in some jira issue that the _replicator database may even go away.

Thanks!

Re: replicator instructions

Posted by Stephen Bartell <sn...@gmail.com>.
Robert, thats where the confusion started.  I had read in a thread that the _replicator database would not be exposed in the future.  I guess I warped that statement into meaning that its "going away".

Jens, because I thought _replciator was going away, I had figured theres some other place to persist replicator instruction docs.

I should have thought on it more, _replicator database is _the_ solution to resuming replications between server restarts.

Thanks, and sorry for the confusion guys.  Thats what I get for not brewing on my question a little more.

Best,
sb

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
Stephen,