Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by tjzsm1 <tj...@yahoo.com> on 2008/06/16 04:29:13 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: httpd(s) are consuming all cpu's

No one has experienced such problem and know how to deal with it?
&nbsp;
Thanks,
Cary

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.
On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:29:13 -0700 (PDT)
tjzsm1 <tj...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> No one has experienced such problem and know how to deal with it?

I suspect most of us have too little recollection of Apache 1 to
answer difficult questions on it.  It has, after all, been
obsolete for six years.

But one thing I do recollect is that to run it with SSL was a
complex operation having a lot of gotchas, and worth avoiding.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/