Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Gaussmann, Horst" <Ho...@db-ig.com> on 2001/08/23 12:22:37 UTC

antcall for fileset

Hello to you!

I'am new with ant and trying to solve the following problem.

I've defined a fileset like all build.xml files in my current subdirs.
Then i want to call the ant task for every file in in the given fileset.

I tried this and that but nothing worked - so can anybody help me out with
some tips on how to accomplish that ...

thanx horst

Re: antcall for fileset

Posted by Diane Holt <ho...@yahoo.com>.
Doesn't look like <anton> has come into existence yet, so you could take a
look at the "Configure" tool on the External Tools and Tasks page
(http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/external.html), or you could check out the
unofficial <foreach> task (several versions of which are available from
the mailing-list archives).

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)