Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Amit Pandey <am...@techblue.co.uk> on 2007/09/10 15:03:56 UTC

modifying default pipeline

Hello,

I am trying to call a Java class (in the EJB) side,get the data in XML
form,and accept the parameter using coding in index2xhtml.xsl. My logic
is :Call a generator through a pipeline,which further calls the Java
class (in EJB side) which returns required XML.This XML is then accepted
in xsl and data is displayed on the home page.The coding to accept the
parameter is done in index2xhtml.xsl.For this I believe,modification
needs to be done in the default pipeline which index uses in lenya.Is it
possible?Is there any other efficient way to achieve this?

Thanks & regards
Amit Pandey

Re: modifying default pipeline

Posted by Amit Pandey <am...@techblue.co.uk>.
Hello,

The parameter are in XML and I have successfully resolved the issue by
accepting them in XSL.

Thanks & regards
Amit Pandey

Posted by so...@apache.org.