Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Martin Cooper <mf...@visto.com> on 2000/10/16 08:20:25 UTC

Using within

Thanks to Stefan, I'm now almost there with getting my <war> task to work. I still have one more problem, though.

Suppose I need a directory within my war file called 'images', which will contain all my .gif and .jpg files. How do I specify this as a <fileset>?

I have tried the following:

  <fileset dir="${src.home}/images" includes="**"/>
  <fileset dir="${src.home}" includes="images/**"/>
  <fileset dir="${src.home}" includes="images/*.*"/>
  <fileset dir="${src.home}" includes="images/*"/>

The result is either that the images are included at the top level (the first case), or no files are included at all (all the other cases).

I'm sure there must be a way to do this, but I can't seem to figure out what it is. But then I'm hardly a fileset expert...

Thanks for any help you can give me.

--
Martin Cooper
Tumbleweed Communications