Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Erik Huelsmann <e....@gmx.net> on 2004/04/01 09:10:01 UTC

Fwd: [STRAW POLL] Help on i18n translations?

The seems like a typical issue where our users can help out. Cross-posting
to users@.

bye,

Erik.

Posted by Vincent Lefevre <vi...@vinc17.org>.
On 2004-04-01 08:44:14 -0500, Francois Beausoleil wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 11:10:01 +0200 (MEST), "Erik Huelsmann"
> <e....@gmx.net> said:
> > So, if you are interested, please reply with what languages you
> > might be willing to help with. Note that having multiple people
> > review one
>
> fr-CA

fr_FR (I don't think this would be different, though).

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vi...@vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International

Re: Fwd: [STRAW POLL] Help on i18n translations?

Posted by Tom Vergote <to...@tomvergote.be>.
On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 21:03, Marcin Gil wrote:
> Marcin Kasperski wrote:
> >
> > pl-PL (Polish)
> >
> > I did not follow the whole thread but in case the translation
> > task is simple like 'take the file of English sentences and
> > write similar file of responding Polish' I can probably help
> > with translating...

It should be, i don't know for svn, but for tortoise it's something like
double clicking an english string, translating it, click the save button
(which get's annoying it should autosave) and click ok.

You should even be able to import some default dictionaries to ease the
task and have some strings automatically translated.

Posted by Marcin Gil <mg...@vernet.pl>.
Marcin Kasperski wrote:

> pl-PL (Polish)
>
> I did not follow the whole thread but in case the translation
> task is simple like 'take the file of English sentences and
> write similar file of responding Polish' I can probably help
> with translating...

Same with me..

--
  Marcin Gil
    email#   mgil : vernet   pl | GaduGadu ID# 185057

Re: Fwd: [STRAW POLL] Help on i18n translations?

Posted by Marcin Kasperski <Ma...@softax.com.pl>.

Posted by Marcin Kasperski <Ma...@softax.com.pl>.

Posted by Vincent Lefevre <vi...@vinc17.org>.

Posted by Francois Beausoleil <fb...@users.sourceforge.net>.
<e....@gmx.net> said:
> So, if you are interested, please reply with what languages you might be
> willing to help with.  Note that having multiple people review one

fr-CA

Bye !
François
Developer of Java Gui Builder
http://jgb.sourceforge.net/

Re: Fwd: [STRAW POLL] Help on i18n translations?

Posted by Ulrich Eckhardt <ec...@satorlaser.com>.
Erik Huelsmann wrote:
> So, if you are interested, please reply with what languages you might be
> willing to help with.

deutsch (german)

cheers

Uli

Re: Fwd: [STRAW POLL] Help on i18n translations?

Posted by kv...@users.sourceforge.net.
>> So, if you are interested, please reply with what languages you might be
>> willing to help with.  ...

da_DK

Regards
Morten

Re: Fwd: [STRAW POLL] Help on i18n translations?

Posted by Francois Beausoleil <fb...@users.sourceforge.net>.