Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Robert Voigtländer <r....@gmx.de> on 2004/07/03 20:06:59 UTC

pyzor;razor;dcc = CPU at 100%

HI.

I have problems using pyzor;razor;dcc with SA. As soon as I activate one of
them the incomming mail gets to spamd and never goes further. The CPU load
goes to 99% and the message stays at the queue.

without debuging /var/log/mail/info reports:
Jul  3 16:34:05 server spamd[6725]: processing message
<20040703203404.DF9408D35@*************> for spamfilter:500.

with debugin on:
Jul  3 16:11:35 server spamd[6178]: debug: entering helper-app run mode

Does someone has an idea what the probelm could be?

Thanks
Robert

My system:

Mandrake 10
postfix, vm-pop3d, SA.

implementation of SA:

----
/etc/postfix/master.cf

smtp    inet    n       -       y       -       -       smtpd -o
content_filter=spamfilter

spamfilter unix - n n - - pipe
  flags=Rq user=spamfilter argv=/usr/bin/postfixfilter -f ${sender} --
${recipient}

-----

------
/usr/bin/postfixfilter

#!/bin/bash
/usr/bin/spamc | /usr/sbin/sendmail -i "$@"
exit $?

-------

--------
/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf

required_hits 5.00   # minimise false positives, let spam through
rewrite_subject 1
always_add_headers 1
always_add_report 1
spam_level_stars 1
subject_tag ***SPAM:
report_safe 1   # move the spam to an attachment of a new message
use_terse_report 0
dns_available yes   # this is faster than the default 'test'

skip_rbl_checks 0
use_pyzor 0  #as soon as enabled cpu 99%
use_razor2 0  #as soon as enabled cpu 99%
use_bayes 1
use_dcc 0  #as soon as enabled cpu 99%
bayes_auto_learn 1
bayes_auto_learn_threshold_nonspam -3.0