Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by "Hiller, Frank RD-AS2" <Fr...@heidelberg.com> on 2006/03/07 18:51:40 UTC

QueryByCriteria#addGroupBy question

Hi,

I'm using ojb1.0.3 and Oracle 10g.
I tried to use QueryByCriteria#addGroupBy but I get the error
"java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00979: not a GROUP BY expression"

What's the way to retrieve a collection of objects, filtered with the
"group by" attribute?

Thanks,
Frank

Re: QueryByCriteria#addGroupBy question

Posted by ABOU LINA <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
in ojb document :
---------------------------------------
Say you use the PB to query an object O that has a collection attribute col
with five
elements a,b,c,d,e. Next you delete Objects d and e from col and store O
again with
PersistenceBroker.store(O);
PB will store the remaining objects a,b,c. But it will not delete d and e !
If you then
requery object O it will again contain a,b,c,d,e !!!

my question