Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Varun Verma <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/06 16:19:24 UTC

Mailing List Subscription

hello,
	I want to subscribe apache's mailing list for educational purposes and ultimately, taking participation in open source.

thanks

Re: Mailing List Subscription

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
In general, you can look at the general mailing list information at

But each project also usually have details about what lists are available
for the project, and how to subscribe/unsubscribe.
See some examples below :

http://wink.apache.org/community.html
http://curator.incubator.apache.org/mail-lists.html

--