Posted to users@camel.apache.org by soumya_sd <so...@yahoo.com> on 2013/05/05 20:36:18 UTC

Exception running a simple websocket with Camel component on Jetty

We have been struggling with this issue for a while. I don't want to
replicate the post that I've already put on Stackoverflow. If someone can
give pointers about what's missing here I would really appreciate that.
.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16387729/exception-running-a-simple-websocket-with-camel-component-on-jetty

Thanks

Re: Exception running a simple websocket with Camel component on Jetty

Posted by soumya_sd <so...@yahoo.com>.
I posted a solution (not perfect but works) on the Stackoverflow thread in
case someone is interested or faces the same issue in the future.