Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Rafael Benevides <be...@redhat.com> on 2014/09/11 19:49:25 UTC

Document migration : Markdown to Asciidoc / SVN to Git

Hi all,

I worked on documentation migration from MarkDown to Asciidoc.

- The syntax-highlighter was checked
- The intra-document links was checked
- The the anchor links was checked
- The table format was checked
- Minor adjustments needed

The sources were placed here until we complete the review:
https://github.com/rafabene/deltaspike/tree/asciidoc-migration/documentation/src/main/asciidoc

They were published at http://deltaspike.apache.org/documentation/

Once that they got merged to Git, the SVN files should be removed to
avoid any misunderstood.

Please, let me know if you find any issues.

Thanks

--

*Rafael Benevides | Senior Software Engineer*
JBoss Developer

Red Hat

See how it works at www.redhat.com <http://www.redhat.com/>

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/company/3258288> Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/redhatlatam>

Re: Document migration : Markdown to Asciidoc / SVN to Git

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi rafael,

it is in the file - yes - and on our final site it should get rendered as
html-comment instead of skipping it like github is doing it.

regards,
gerhard

Posted by Rafael Benevides <be...@redhat.com>.
Updated to asciidoctor 1.5