Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by "Bipin Kumar, Shubham" <sb...@iu.edu> on 2022/08/02 16:01:01 UTC

Admin Dashboard status update and priority list

Hi All,

I have been working on Admin Dashboard for the Django portal. After discussion with Sudhakar and Eroma a priority list of the Tasks have been prepared and I'm planning to follow that going ahead.
Please find the link for the sheet :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/166SVv1NfdutA3Z8PP6HzJE_kViTJNyaO389k1e_8t2U/edit?usp=sharing

I have forked the Django portal code in my GitHub and created a branch called django-portal-admindashboard
I have been pushing all the code changes there. Please find the link below:
https://github.com/bkrshubham95/airavata-django-portal/tree/django-portal-admindashboard

I have created the initial layout of dashboard and continuing to work further on that. Please find the screenshot attached for initial layout (in-progress) .

Please let me know if you have any comments/feedback on the priority list or the dashboard layout.

Regards,
Shubham