Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jessezbj <je...@hotmail.com> on 2011/06/16 21:14:16 UTC

Can ActiveMQ send GB size message?

Or what is the biggest size of the message which can be sent through
ActiveMQ?

Re: Can ActiveMQ send GB size message?

Posted by jessezbj <je...@hotmail.com>.
But how about MB level sized message?

I have to change the way of sending based on the message size.

Thanks

Re: Can ActiveMQ send GB size message?

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
if you really want to send such bug messages you sohould have a look
at blobmessages

http://activemq.apache.org/blob-messages.html

bye
norman