Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Goncharuk <al...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/18 13:40:00 UTC

MTCGA: SqlSystemViewsSelfTest is flaky

Igniters,

I noticed a pretty high raise in the SqlSystemViewsSelfTest failure rate
recently [1]. There is a chance that the failure was introduced by another
SQL system view ticket [2].

Alexey, as an author of the change and the test, would you mind taking a
look? The test failure looks simple (it fails with the MXBean registration
failure).

Thanks,
--AG

[1]
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=-7838705496181695292&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

Re: MTCGA: SqlSystemViewsSelfTest is flaky

Posted by Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I will take a look at this test tomorrow.