Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Doug Parris <za...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/25 22:40:32 UTC

Online Registration

Why is it that I have to go through the process to register Open Office
EVERY time I click it to open the application??
Doug Parris

Re: Online Registration

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Adding back the mailing list.

Please try the latest downloaded from OpenOffice.org/download/ and a SourceForge mirror.

Let’s see if anyone on the list has further insight.

Regards,
Daveo

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Online Registration

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.

Re: Online Registration

Posted by Johnny Rosenberg <gu...@gmail.com>.
Den sön 26 maj 2019 kl 00:54 skrev Doug Parris <za...@gmail.com>:

> Why is it that I have to go through the process to register Open Office
> EVERY time I click it to open the application??

Never happened to me. Maybe you downloaded your version somewhere else than
http://www.openoffice.org/?

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg