Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Wei Li <we...@eng.fsu.edu> on 2002/05/19 07:10:25 UTC

Re: newbie question, soap.jar path

Hi, all,

I had some errors as below, when I run my Client.java demo program.

I had solved the problem by putting soap.jar in my demo1 directory, then added
demo1/soap.jar to my path......

But, why this happened? even I put /soap-2_2/lib/soap.jar in my path and
classpath, it still does not work, ....

Thanks for your help.