Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> on 2019/12/01 02:47:06 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Chunen Ni to the Apache Kylin PMC

On behalf of the Apache Kylin PMC, I am pleased to announce that Chunen Ni
has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Kylin project. We
appreciate Chunen stepping up to take more responsibility in the Kylin
project.

Please join me in welcoming Chunen to the Kylin PMC!

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC
Email: shaofengshi@apache.org

Apache Kylin FAQ: https://kylin.apache.org/docs/gettingstarted/faq.html
Join Kylin user mail group: user-subscribe@kylin.apache.org
Join Kylin dev mail group: dev-subscribe@kylin.apache.org

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Chunen Ni to the Apache Kylin PMC

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations

Best Regards!
---------------------

Luke Han

Posted by Temple Zhou <db...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Chao Long <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Chunen.

Posted by Guangxu Cheng <gu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, chunen!!!

Posted by JiaTao Tao <ta...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by JiaTao Tao <ta...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Xiaoxiang Yu <xi...@kyligence.io>.
Congratulation! Wish to hear more voice from you!

----------------
Best wishes,
Xiaoxiang Yu

发件人: Wang rupeng <wa...@live.cn>
答复: "user@kylin.apache.org" <us...@kylin.apache.org>
日期: 2019年12月2日 星期一 09:48
收件人: "user@kylin.apache.org" <us...@kylin.apache.org>
主题: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Chunen Ni to the Apache Kylin PMC

Great! Congratulations!

-------------------
Best wishes,
Rupeng Wang

发件人: Yaqian Zhang <Ya...@126.com>
答复: <us...@kylin.apache.org>
日期: 2019年12月2日 星期一 09:39
收件人: <us...@kylin.apache.org>

Congratulations!

在 2019年12月1日,14:45,Xiaoyuan Gu <xi...@kyligence.io>> 写道:

Big congrats to Chunen!

Best,
Xiaoyuan

[图像已被发件人删除。]
xiaoyuan.gu
邮箱:xiaoyuan.gu@kyligence.io
Signature is customized by Netease Mail Master<https://mail.163.com/dashi/dlpro.html?from=mail88>

Email: shaofengshi@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>

Apache Kylin FAQ: https://kylin.apache.org/docs/gettingstarted/faq.html
Join Kylin user mail group: user-subscribe@kylin.apache.org<ma...@kylin.apache.org>
Join Kylin dev mail group: dev-subscribe@kylin.apache.org<ma...@kylin.apache.org>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Chunen Ni to the Apache Kylin PMC

Posted by Wang rupeng <wa...@live.cn>.
Great! Congratulations!

-------------------
Best wishes,
Rupeng Wang

发件人: Yaqian Zhang <Ya...@126.com>
答复: <us...@kylin.apache.org>

[https://mail-online.nosdn.127.net/qiyelogo/defaultAvatar.png]

Posted by Yaqian Zhang <Ya...@126.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by "codingforfun@126.com" <co...@126.com>.
Congratulations, Chunen, you well deserved !

Posted by "codingforfun@126.com" <co...@126.com>.